SeaBlue's Wine Club
SeaBlue's Wine Club began in March 2014. We are very pleased with the response we have received from our members over the past four years, and are excited to grow the program even more.
The SeaBlue Wine Club offers a unique opportunity to be involved with the wine scene at SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar. First and foremost, this program gives you the opportunity to increase your knowledge about wine, pairings, and stemware through our monthly wine tasting. We hold the classes almost once a month on Saturday afternoon from 2-3:30pm. We taste at least 4 eclectic wines from a particular region, producer, or varietal along with Chef Kenneth Norcutt's food pairing that accompany each selection. At the end of each class, you are able to purchase any of the selections at a lower-than-retail price to help you grow your cellar.
A membership also offers:
* Discounted rate on Saturday Wine Classes
* Discounted rate and preferential reservations to Wine Dinners
* Ability to consult our Sommelier, Kenneth Norcutt
* Participation in exclusive "Wine Club Special Pricing Retail Wine Sale" when a great deal comes along (pick up at SeaBlue Only)
* Ability to purchase Riedel stemware and decanters at discounted rates (pick up at SeaBlue Only)
* Corkage Fee Waived on 2 Bottles of wine per month (Cannot be on our list. Not valid on Holidays)
* Exclusive Wine Club emails with fun facts, growing trends, events, and special offers
The membership fee will be $60.00 per person or $100.00 per couple. Membership is valid for one year and will renew at no charge if you fulfill the minimum purchase of $1,000.00 in retail wine throughout the year. Membership fees and wine/merchandise purchases must be paid for with a Check, Credit Card or Cash. Gift cards may not be used for The SeaBlue Wine Club. All wine purchases must be paid for in advance.
To join our wine club program please call: Tracy @ 843-249-8800, or email her at email@example.com. The membership materials, including your SeaBlue Wine Club Membership Card, will be mailed to you after payment has been received.